Level III Sex Offender moves to North Spokane | Crime
The Spokane County Sheriff's Office wants neighbors in North Spokane to know that a Level 3 Sex Offender has moved into the area.
Details from the news release...
This individual has served the sentence imposed on them by the courts. HE/SHE IS NOT WANTED BY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AT THIS TIME. THIS NOTIFICATION IS NOT INTENDED TO INCREASE FEAR; RATHER IT IS OUR BELIEF THAT AN INFORMED PUBLIC IS A SAFER PUBLIC.
Law Enforcement has no legal authority to direct where a sex offender may or may not live. Unless court ordered restrictions exist, this offender is constitutionally free to live wherever he/she chooses.
- ALEXANDER, DERALD CARLOS
- Afr Amer Male, age 47 years, Brown hair, Brown eyes
- Residence: 7700 block of N YALE ST , SPOKANE
- Derald Alexander has been convicted of second degree Rape, Kidnapping and Sexual Intercourse with a child. His victims were 15 and 16 years of age. He is no longer under DOC supervision at this time.
- Convicted of: Rape in the second degree.,
- Convicted Date: Nov 17 1998