Restaurant Week: Participating North Side eateries | Restaurants
Spokane Restaurant Week starts this Friday throughout the Inland Northwest.
“Restaurant Week is your opportunity to try as many restaurants as your schedule will allow for affordable, fixed prices,” the week-long event's website says.
Most restaurants are offering a few options for each course for a fixed price of either $18 or $28 a person.
Over 50 restaurants are participating from the West Plains to Liberty Lake, with the majority being in Downtown Spokane.
Here are the restaurants participating on the North Side:
- Clover - 913 E. Sharp Ave. - $28 - Three courses, each offering three options.
- Downriver Grill - 3315 W. Northwest Blvd. - $28 - Three courses: Mixed green salad, blue mesa flat iron steak and Tiramisu.
- MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub - 9225 N. Nevada St. - $18 - Three courses, including the Mack Lovin' dessert option.
- Mustard Seed - 4750 N. Division St., Northtown Mall - $18 - Three courses of Asian fare.
- Prospectors Bar and Grill - 12611 N Division St. - $28 - Three courses of "scratch style" cooking.
- Thai Bamboo - 5406 N. Division St. - $18 - Three courses of traditional Thai and Asian cuisine.
- Tomato Street - 6220 N. Division St. - $18 - Three courses of Italian dishes.
- Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar (North) - 9820 N. Nevada St. - $18. Three courses
- Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar (Wandermere) - 401 E. Farwell Rd. - $18. Three courses.
For more information, check Restaurant Week's Frequently Asked Questions page.